[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  tnelson at fudnet dot info
 To:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 Cc:  tnelson at fudnet dot info, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia Spoofed Mac Addresses
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:08:12 -0500 (CDT)
I have the <spoofmac> tag AFTER the <if> tag... I will switch it around
and see if that works. There are no other tags for those interfaces as I
haven't assigned them any function yet. As of now, all three interfaces
are OPT interfaces. I did notice that the mac you assigned does not have
two characters for each section of the MAC. It is my understanding that
the MAC is 12 characters separated by colons every two.

--Tim