[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  "SDamron" <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to track what's taking up the bandwidth?
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:47:23 -0400
I know 15GB is a joke... Try this on for size... I've been a customer
with them for over 4 years... I have always used 45-60GB of transfers
per month... always at the same price.

The company I am with (Magma in Canada), purchased another company
(Wiznet) who purchased my original ISP (DSL Canada)...

I run some hosting services out of my basement at home. I pay $150/month
+ $50/month for 32 IP addresses. 5Mbit Down/800K Up...

This month, they decide to change my DSL Package to a new package...
which caps me off at 15GB. Of course, I can upgrade to 100GB cap for
another $100 (so I pay $300/month).

Still crappy service, was down for 8 days last week...

Anyone suggest a cheaper solution in the Toronto area? Sort of off
topic...

I'm also looking for a cheap co-location in Toronto.

Regards,
Chuck