[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to track what's taking up the bandwidth?
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:50:30 -0400
To clarify, I am looking to find out where my bandwidth is going on EACH
of my computers behind my firewall.. Specifically, internet traffic.

Doesn't PTRG, etc... just read the stats in Mono and produce a graph?
What I am looking for is to say, Server #1 is using 10GB/month with 1GB
going to the internet (monowall), Server #2 is using 5GB with 2GB going
to the internet (monowall), and Server #3 is using 40GB with 30GB going
to the internet (monowall)...

This way I can find out which computer is killing me.

Regards,

Chuck