[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  tnelson at fudnet dot info
 To:  "Bezierus" <Bezierus at chello dot no>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Workgroup, optional devices
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:47:29 -0500 (CDT)
Assuming all of your devices are on the LAN segment of your monowall,
you'll need to change each of the IP addresses so they are all on the same
logical network. ie If your m0n0wall's LAN IP is 192.168.1.1, you will
want all of your network devices to have a 192.168.1.x IP address. As it
is now, each of your devices is on a seperate logical network which would
explain why your workgroup "myarea" is not accessible.

--Tim