[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Erik Ableson <eableson at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Alternate Keyboard Layouts
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:51:30 +0200
Mostly a laziness issue, but it can be annoying issue on some
keyboards if you've never worked on a QWERTY keyboard (which is the
case for many of my techs and engineers).

And for whatever reason, the delete and arrow key mapping doesn't
seem to work which aggravates the issue if you're doing a hunt and
peck for 'a' or '.' :-)

Cheers,

Erik