[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to track what's taking up the bandwidth?
 Date:  Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:59:45 -0500
toms hardware /networking just did a review of Omnipeek personal and
they seemed to like it.  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good from
the review.  They compared it to the wireshark (ethereal) program
mentioned previously.

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2006/07/11/omnipeek_personal_network_analy
zer/

Hope it helps.