[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc Olivier Chouinard <mochouinard at m0c dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Options
 Date:  Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:32:24 -0400
I don't want to have to deal with another box just for DHCP.  This
feature would make alot of people happy.

And it will become an more and more requested feature, like for IP Phone
that require those to get provisioned.

I have to configure my 16 phones manually now because of this, but I am
sure in the future someone will do it.