[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Clayton Cannon" <Clayton dot Cannon at neighbortofamily dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Using a internet based RADIUS server and M0N0WALL
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:24:07 -0400
I have setup a public Radius & CA server which I plan to use to manage the
wifi access of the enterprise I manage.  The problem I am having is that the
Radius packets keep getting blocked at the firewall when the Radius server
responds to a Radius authentication attempt.  Has anyone had experience with
authenticating LAN clients with a internet based Radius server or even a
central Radius server with WAN links provided by IpSEC tunnels?

Thanks ahead of time.