[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Clayton Cannon" <Clayton dot Cannon at neighbortofamily dot org>
 To:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using a internet based RADIUS server and M0N0WALL
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:43:19 -0400
The firewall is m0n0wall.  The clients attempting to authenticate are WIFI clients using an AP which
is on the network behind the firewall.  The Radius server is on the Internet and the AP is to
authenticate logins to it.  Problem is when the Radius server answers, m0n0wall blocks the
communication back to the AP.  I have attempted to make rules to allow the communication but I do
not see an option for the Radius protocol to be allowed.