[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Clayton Cannon" <Clayton dot Cannon at neighbortofamily dot org>
 To:  "SDamron" <sdamron at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using a internet based RADIUS server and M0N0WALL
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:52:25 -0400
I've tried forwarding UDP, TCP and UDP/TCP port 1812 and 1813 to the AP
inside the LAN but the m0n0wall is blocking packets of non-udp type (radius
protocol type) coming from the Radius server.  They are not marked as UDP
nor TCP and I know on a PIX you have to specify the Radius protocol just as
you have to do with GRE for PPTP tunnels.  I've even setup a sniffer on the
Radius server (Windows 2003 box with IAS) and have verified the use of the
Radius protocol.  Any ideas?  Thanks.