[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "edy " <edy at melsa dot net dot id>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal per-user bandwidth limitation
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:50:42 +0700
anyone can help me ?
i got some problem, im try to use Captive portal per-user bandwidth
limitation, but still not work.

im using gnu radius as radius server, and this is my attrib tables

+------------------+-------------------------------------------+-------+------+
| user_name  | attr                                      | value | op   |
+------------------+--------------------------------------------+-------+------+
| meong         | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down | 128   | =    |
| meong         | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up     | 128   | =    |
+------------------+--------------------------------------------+-------+------+

and this is my sqlserver file query :

# Query to select the password for the given user. Should return one
string.
auth_query  SELECT password \
            FROM passwd \
            WHERE user_name='%u' \
            AND active='Y'

# This query returns groups the user belongs to
group_query SELECT user_group FROM groups where user_name='%u'

# This query returns a list of a/v pairs to be added to user's check
pairs.
check_attr_query  SELECT attr,value,op \
                  FROM attrib \
                  WHERE user_name='%u' AND op IS NOT NULL

# This query returns a list of a/v pairs to be included in reply packet.
# The query is used only if the user is authorized successfully.
reply_attr_query  SELECT attr,value \
                  FROM attrib \
                  WHERE user_name='%u' AND op IS NULL

well im sorry to disturb you all, im still newbie in this radius thing
:)