[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Borsheim?= <paal at tgmsound dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HELP need HELP I have a Dell PowerEdge 850. It does not start m0n0wall from USB stick
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:38:26 +0200
Hi. Back again

Did the test with booting from CD and for USB. But no did not work at all. I
have found out what the fault is, m0n0wall does not have the latest drivers
for SATA IDE and the Intel Networkcards that is in the 850.

So a question, is it easy to incorporate the drivers for all the hardware of
the Poweredge 850 ?? If so, is this something I could do or.. ??

Paal B.