[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "edy " <edy at melsa dot net dot id>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal per-user bandwidth limitation
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:45:57 +0200

+------------------+-------------------------------------------+-------+
--
> ----+
> | user_name  | attr                                      | value | op

+------------------+--------------------------------------------+-------
+-
> -----+
> | meong         | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down | 128   | =    |
> | meong         | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up     | 128   | =    |

+------------------+--------------------------------------------+-------
+-
> -----+
>
> and this is my sqlserver file query :
>
> # Query to select the password for the given user. Should return one
> string.
> auth_query  SELECT password \
>             FROM passwd \
>             WHERE user_name='%u' \
>             AND active='Y'
>
> # This query returns groups the user belongs to
> group_query SELECT user_group FROM groups where user_name='%u'
>
> # This query returns a list of a/v pairs to be added to user's check
> pairs.
> check_attr_query  SELECT attr,value,op \
>                   FROM attrib \
>                   WHERE user_name='%u' AND op IS NOT NULL
>

> # This query returns a list of a/v pairs to be included in reply
packet.
> # The query is used only if the user is authorized successfully.
> reply_attr_query  SELECT attr,value \
>                   FROM attrib \
>                   WHERE user_name='%u' AND op IS NULL
>

> well im sorry to disturb you all, im still newbie in this radius thing
> :)

I'm not familiar with gnu radius but can you do a radius query test
using something similar to radtest to see if the radius server returns
the attributes

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve