[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Brad Shows" <bshows at americablejapan dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How can I gather user data per day on how many, people access the captive portal?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:44:05 -0500
Radius logs...  Radius is an AAA protocol, AAA stands for
authentication, authorization and accounting.  Accounting being the
major portion you are looking for.  Use your Radius logs for this type
of thing.  There are plenty of scripts around to parse through them
for specific attributes.

On 7/18/06, Brad Shows <bshows at americablejapan dot com> wrote:
> Is there a way to capture SNMP information on how many PCs are connected
> to the WRAP PowerG8? I can gather SNMP data about interface traffic using
> MRTG just fine, but I need a way to gather user data per day on how many
> people access the captive portal.
>
> Thank you in advance for the information.
>
> Regards,
> Brad Shows

"Nothing on earth can overcome an absolutely non-resistant person."