[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:53:43 +0200
Am I correct to understand it like quinta status.htm is after and quinta
status2.htm is before?

So before having authentication issues (quinta status.htm?) the popups
never appear?

Can you give me a more detailed explanation of the situation? Could you
also try to install 1.23b1 on this 'problematic' systems? The locking is
rewritten in 1.23b1 to avoid problems which happened to appear with
browsers like mozilla (firefox).

Thx

J.

--