[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 To:  "Sunu S. Arso" <SunuA at solusi dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Webconsole from Internet
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:45:38 +0200
Hi ./Sunu

By default only acces from the LAN to the webinterface is permited.
If you want acces the the webinterface from anywhere you need to create
a rule for the WAN interface to permit traffic to your webinterface.
The better way is to build a IPSEC tunnel betwen your m0n0wall and the
m0n0wall you want configure, then you can safely access the webinterface
over vpn.

Note: Do not use http use https when you want to access the webinterface
from anywhere, dont forget to change this on your m0n0wall!

regards

Andreas

Sunu S. Arso schrieb:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm very new to m0n0wall.
> Currently, I'm running m0n0wall for Internet Cable connection.
> My m0n0wall gets Dinamic IP Public from My ISP.
> Now I'm confused, How can I access my m0n0wall webconsole from Internet.
> I browsed to current m0n0wall IP Public using web browser (Dial up from
> another ISP), but It doesn't work.
>
> Could Anyone tell me how to configure so that my m0n0wall can be
> configured from internet?
>
> Regards,
> ./Sunu

STASOFT AG