[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 4 nics
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:11:21 -0400
On 7/19/06, Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I am now needing 4 nics and wondering what pple can suggest aside of
> building a PC with the 4 nics in it.

I'd check out what Lee suggested, as well as Soekris options with the
two or four port PCI card included (for 5 or 7 total ports).

There are other options, but quite a bit pricier than either of these.

I have one of these (donated by LinITX) which works great, though the
gig port doesn't work with current m0n0wall versions (it will in the
future).  It's probably a pricier option than the others mentioned.
http://linitx.com/product_info.php?products_id=909&osCsid=d44944d9db84dea6193898646c0f9f70

-Chris