[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 4 nics
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:00:29 +1000
Hi all,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me the detailed replies.

This has given me a lot of different options and I will now do some reading
on all mentioned topics.

Krist, I had looked VLAN's to get more mileage out of the WRAP, but I am
wanting to have physical separation and then do VLAN's inside each physical
layer.

Thanks again all.

Regards,
Phil.