[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "edy " <edy at melsa dot net dot id>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal per-user bandwidth limitation
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:55:15 +0700
finally it works to me to, the WISPr attributes works with gnu radius and
freeradius.

just curious is there anyone have try firewall based on radius
example like this :

one user can connect to ssh port (22) and another cannot used it, but how
to open or to close it  based on radius.

im just thinking what if the WISPr attributes beside controling the
bandwidth it control the ipfilter firewall to.

regards