[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dennis Wallberg <dman at shell dot linux dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  i3 micro vood 322 NAT problem
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:34:15 +0200
Hi all!

I recently got this new vood box, i3 micro vood 322. I have some
problems with this device so I turn to the m0n0 list for comments

first of all I use m0n0 generic PC v1.2 on a CF-card

Since my ISP only give me one IP I have to connect the vood on my lan
side. The vood has built in FW, NAT, ipfilter rules and bridge functions
etc. here's the manual
http://www.static.tele2.se/editorial/SE-SE//m/manual_bbtlf_router.pdf .
All of these functions are of less interest for me because Im quite
happy with my current m0n0 setup. After making some NAT & FW rules in
m0n0 and turned off the FW in the vood322 I was finally able to make an
outgoing call, however I (or someboty else for that matter) can not call
me.

The ports forwarded to the vood322 is
NAT rules:
WAN TCP/UDP ext range 5060-5061 same internal port range
WAN TCP/UDP ext reange 10000-10007 same internal port range

FW rules :

*   *   *   'voodIP' *

I tried to use only UDP and TCP/UDP in the NAT section and the same in
rules section on m0n0, how I use any protocol in rules. Theese are the
ports specified to be used.

Is there a way to solve this, can I turn off stateful packet inspection
on certain rules (the VoIP SIP rules) ? As this might be a problem.

Best regards
Dennis