[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Daniel C. Ossio" <daniel at ossio dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 4 nics
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:42:29 +1000
Hi Daniel,

When it comes to fw's and switches my skills are not that great as I am a
server\Citrix\ESX\\SAN guy and I normally have someone who is a network\fw
guru to do all this stuff for me. Having said that, I do have a 24-port GIG
switch with VLAN capabilities, so I am going to figure out how to do this
just so I can learn.

Thanks for the advice, its greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Phil.