[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sean Waite" <swaite at sbn dash services dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 3rd party extensions?
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:03:37 -0500
Thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused because as you said, running extension would
basicaly be running pfSense, and I
remember the topic months back about having extensions and pretty much everyone just pointed out
that this is not what m0n0wall is
about. When I saw that on the webpage my first thought was "Has m0n0wall changed its focus?"

Sean Waite