[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Four Traffic Shaper Rules for one thing ?
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:25:00 -0500
Actually, last time I used the traffic shaper wizard, it only made 2
rules for each, one incoming and one outgoing.  That was in a previous
version so I haven't touched it since then.

Are the rules identical or are they actually different (like one is
incoming TCP and the other is incoming UDP) ?

Thanks,
Michael