[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] https Captive Portal
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:20:34 -0300
Maybe with Knoppix. A live-cd linux that doesn't touch your
disk:http://www.knoppix.org/

Or you may try openssl for windows, although I've never used it:
http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Roberto

Jai Ketteridge wrote:
> Any idea how one could do this easily without Unix? I dont have a Linux or
> unix machine and Im only just starting to tinker with the m0n0.
>
> Cheers,
> JK

|                         rgreiner at usp dot br                           |