[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dimiter Radev <reaper underscore bg at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem with the stealth option of the FreeBSD kernel.
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend I built the whole generic-cdrom branch from scratch, enabling IPSTEALTH option in the
new kernel. Then placed sysctl.conf in /etc with the line "net.inet.ip.stealth=1" inside it, but
with no luck. TTL of packets passing through the m0n0wall still decrements. Any ideas how to enable
it.
I had some problems in the past with my ISP sending every single packet to me with TTL=0, so I want
to reinsure myself if something like this happens again. Thank you in advance. :)