[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How long does an answer usually take?
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:34:53 -0500
Today I saw two different people ask the exact same question more then once.
One of them asked a third time in the dev list.  Let me remind everyone that
we don't all sit in front of the computer waiting on a post.  And since
developers are around the world, it might just be midnight around the 2
hours you are waiting.  And, if it has been a reasonable amount of time,
(like a day) then you may need to rephrase the questing.  Cutting and
pasting won't help if we did not have an answer the first time we read it.
Thank you for letting me vent...

                            Lee