[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:33:49 -0600
I have just started capturing packets using WinDump.  I am capturing on both
the WAN and the OPT (LAN not used in my trouble application).  I am just
over 1 day of uptime so we will see what happens this week.

OT: WinDump has some pretty good options to it.  For my application in
particular I can dump to a file (same as tcpdump), when that file gets to a
certain size (1 MB in my case) it will open a new file and increment the
filename.  It will also only go to a specified number of files (200 for me)
and then begin overwriting the old files.  I should be able to run this for
until my next freeze without filling the harddrive.  :-)

Aaron