[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Michael Rohde" <mrohde at comcast dot net>
 To:  <jai at innaloo dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] CF Card Booting Woes - can't load 'kernel'
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:57:24 -0400

This may not help solve the problem but it is one more data point.  I have
had similar problems with some older motherboards (i.e. A-OPEN MX6E) when
trying to use the Transcend IDE Flash modules.  It may simply be the BIOS
does not support the device.  I have been looking for the exact problem but
have not resolved it yet.