[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dr Who" <brokenby2703 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  CCTV WEB access & M0n0
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:01:11 +0800
Hi to everybody.

I have a problem with my CCTV system running on WinXP and Kodicom card.
This system is offering a webserver that can be accessed from remote
to check and monitor the CCTV system.
As the system was running around Apache (for windows) i was thinking
that normal http ports to be opened was enought (80, 8080,etc) but I
was wrong.

It's about 3 days that I can access the webserver from remote, the
homepage of the system is loaded properly but it fail the login
process.
This is I'm using M0n0 and ADSL modem in PPPoe as WAN

If I connect the modem directly to this dedicated PC and setup a
broadband connection (for ADSL), everything is working smooth from
remote.

There are 2 pc in the LAN, and the other PC can access this webserver perfectly.
Please note that Windows Firewall has been disable for the moment.

Both PC are in the LAN (I did not connect this PC on OPT1 because
sometimes I need to share some files) and I tried to open as many
ports in M0n0 towards this PC but no success.

Last just now, I tried to open (firewall and NAT) all ports from 1 to
65535 towards this PC (192.168.0.22) but still the same problem:
webpage can load, login failed after loaded the graphic interface.

I believe it's a problem of setting in the M0n0 as the 2nd PC can
access this webserver without any problem.

I tried to scan the ports (listening) on this PC but it returned only 80,123,137
I did check and really port 80 is NAT to this PC.

Please help
Thank you
D.