[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Walter PC <walterpc at mchsi dot com>
 To:  Tim Vaughan <talltim at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] network connection problem with an HP 2424M switch and m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:51:11 -0500
Does the m0n0 work on the other 24 ports? is it just the trunking ports
that do not work??
Check and see if you can set it to 10MB/half-duplex - if this doesn't
work then it shouldn't work any other way either..unless the ports are
bad - or perhaps a very bad firmware.
I have seen before where ports do not really auto-negotiate properly
together.