[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:47:23 +0200
I've got new information on this issue. I think it is related to IPFW.

I don't know why yet but in the case of Lee every 'problematic' hosts
shows up with:

ipfw show
ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_GET): Protocol not available

If this command doesn't work, every related captive portal feature will
stop working.

Authenticated hosts and allowed ip's will still work (these rules are
still active)

But the full freezes (definitely with lots of P2P) can have something
todo with this issue.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve