[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:59:53 +0200
>That's normal if you aren't using the traffic shaper or captive
>portal.  ipfw isn't loaded unless you're using something that uses it.
>
>We've also determined that it's not only situations where ipfw is
>loaded or not loaded that it happens.

I know, but this was contradictious with the sentence "Captive portal stops working...." so I
assumed ipfw being loaded in that case.

After further investigation (having access on one box) it seemed that CP nor traffic shaper were
enabled,
I'm not sure why CP would work at all in this case. I will check this out with the administrator for
this specific issue because I'm getting contradictious information.

J.