[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dr Who" <brokenby2703 at gmail dot com>
 To:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CCTV WEB access & M0n0
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:43:41 +0800
Hi
first of all thanks for your time.

Remote control is made using IE.
(Funny that Firefox can't view properly, as usual web developer
thinking on IE only).

Connection are very simple:
http://address_of_the_server
default port is 80!

When you try like this a default home page is displayed with a request
of user login but not in a separate windows (like ftp access).

I did try to the server to activate Windows Firewall (well, if we can
call it firewall) and block all the ports except port 80 in TCP.
From the 2nd PC I try to login and it went through perfectly.
Meaning that probably is using only port 80.

I did try netstat-n while trying to login and found that is opening
port 80 and 8081
Of course it hang during login process with the same result and error
msg as before (the reason why i'm here) that is "NETWORK CONNECTION
FAILED"

So I went on m0n0 and open port 80, 8080 to 8090 towards the server.
But still can't connect and return same error.
What could it be ?