[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Chris Flugstad <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 6.1 Port
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:47:53 +0800
On 06/26/06 06:19 Chris Flugstad said the following:
> I've been waiting on this, as I really need those wireless drivers.  If
> no one has had any head way, i think im gonna jump on it and do it.
> Just dont wanna start in on a 80 hour project to have someone finish it
> 1/2 throuhg.

the 1.3 ALPHA images of m0n0wall are based on freebsd 6.1 and yes, they're
still in alpha stage so they do have bugs. this can be downloaded from the
m0n0wall downloads page.

in addition, the sources and kernel patches for the 6.1 version have been
available from m0n0's subversion repository under branches/freebsd6.

as i'm (seemingly) the only one using and testing 1.3 at the moment,
development is admittedly a little slow. i'd welcome more to the effort,
especially on platforms i dont have inhouse (WRAP, net48xx) to test on.

dinesh at alphaque dot com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/