[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim Vaughan" <talltim at gmail dot com>
 To:  walterpc at mchsi dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] network connection problem with an HP 2424M switch and m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:15:11 +0100
> Does the m0n0 work on the other 24 ports? is it just the trunking ports
> that do not work??

Nope, I've tried each port in turn with no success.  I'm still
learning about managed switches in general but I don't think the 2424M
has a trunking port apart from when you install a module in the back
slot; I'm happy to be corrected on this though!

Thanks for the other replies - I'll check on the firmware and install
the new one if necessary.  The only other thing to try would be to
test it with other hardware (e.g. a soekris box I have at work).

Tim