[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Karras <jkarras at karras dot net>
 To:  Tim Vaughan <talltim at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] trap infected computers
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:10:03 -0600
A good opensource program to do this with is PacketFence
http://www.packetfence.org. Its written by a couple of guys at Harvard.
It can be used in a passive ARP spoofing mode or an inline mode. We use
in in our dorms and it works great. The newest version has better VLAN
support. Using this cut down on our P2P use also.

Jonathan