[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:39:56 -0600
>I have just started capturing packets using WinDump.  I am capturing on
>both the WAN and the OPT (LAN not used in my trouble application).  I am
>just over 1 day of uptime so we will see what happens this week.

Well, that didn't take too long.  45 hours of uptime and a freeze - last
boot was Sunday morning @ 2 am and m0n0 froze last night @ 11:02 pm.  And I
did get all of the data captured on both WAN and OPT interfaces for the hour
leading up to the "event".

Hopefully this data will help someone find out what is happening.

Aaron