[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: CF Card Booting Woes - can't load 'kernel'
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:46:20 +0200
On 7/27/06, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:

 I prefer small form factor PCs from a
> major brand.
>
>                             Lee

Yes, same here, I use compaq EN series PII 400 MHz small form factor,
and so far they are doing pretty well.

PS Lee, Those transcend flash modules are wonderfull, tnx 4 the tip!
It's a little annoying I have to plug them directly onto a motherboard of
another PC to write the mono image on it, instead of with a card reader, but
it's ok.

Yves