[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Microsoft IAS and per-user bandwidth control and logout user after specified time
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:04:47 +0800
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
Date: Jul 28, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] Microsoft IAS and per-user bandwidth control and
logout user after specified time
To: "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>

thanks for the reply.

I had seen this additional entry at remote access policy in IAS. For hours,
I tried to input WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down... etc to it but would not work.

At last i finally found a PDF of RADIUS commands telling me about VSA's at
node 14122 and sub attribute for WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down and
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up to 8 and 7 sub-attributes respectively. I tried to
place it and the desired integer value in kbps at one of the Remote Access
Policies at IAS and it worked.

The only thing that's left to learn is the session-timeout to limit the
users in minutes. I do hope I'm in the right direction.