[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  dny <mail2dny at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, ipcop dash user at lists dot sourceforge dot net
 Subject:  Fwd: [pfSense Support] trap infected computers
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:08:47 +0700
here's the original project site.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Espen Johansen <pfsense at gmail dot com>
Date: Jul 27, 2006 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] trap infected computers
To: support at pfsense dot com

For more usable info: http://ungoliant.sourceforge.net/

-lsf

On 7/27/06, dny <mail2dny at gmail dot com> wrote:

anyway we can setup our firewall to do this??

 http://www.pcworld.com/resource/printable/article/0,aid,123138,00.asp

rgds,
dny

--- http://bloglines.com/public/bacaan --- harini udah baca blom?

... they look but do not see and hear but do not listen or understand. Mat 13:13
... but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.   Mat 15:11

For additional commands, e-mail: support dash help at pfsense dot com

--
Chat with us online! Jabber, Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ, MSN
http://www.polarisnetwork.com/portal/messenger

http://mypolaris.com/start/PortableFirefoxFullyLoaded.zip
Warning: this Firefox is extremely secured! for geek only!