[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Hamilton" <bhamilton at snowcomputer dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  port forward across IPSEC
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:35:44 -0600
I've got an ftp server behind one m0n0 that for uncontrollable reasons I
must move to another physical location with a different IP address.
I've got an IPSEC VPN up and running between the 2 locations.  All the
people that access this ftp are all remote (across the world) and all
use a public IP address of the m0n0 that the server is currently behind.

In testing, I've setup NAT and a Rule that forwards port 21
192.168.10.200 (which is an address across the IPSEC VPN) and I cannot
access it.

What am I missing?

Brandon