[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'Mark Jawdoszak'" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: CF Card Booting Woes - can't load 'kernel'
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:07:26 +0800
I have since redone the disk write process on my CF Cards using the windows
utility physdiskwrite with the CF cards in the IDE adaptor instead of the
Card Reader with exactly the same results - cant load kernel.

Ive tried using DamnSmallLinux aswell - following the instructions and
cfdisk reports a fatal error.

I really dont know where to go with this next as I dont think CD rom and FDD
is a good idea for a permanant firewall that will be hosted 4000km from
where i live.

Any other ideas guys?

Thanks

JK