[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WiFi on WRAP again again again
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:02:04 -0400
Hi folks,

I'm still struggling with getting WiFi to work on my WRAP board.

I'm running the latest code. I have a 3 port Ethernet WRAP with a Prism
card (thanks to all whom sent me down this road) however I still don't
have any WiFi.

I have checked that the card works by putting it into my laptop - all
ok. When installed into my WRAP I expected to see an extra port listed
on the console but all I see is the 3 SISx ports.

Ideas?

Thanks

Mark