[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "monowall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Strange Firewall Behavior
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:43:33 -0400
On 7/31/06, Robert Bialecki [MPIWIFI] <robert at mpiwifi dot com> wrote:
> If some one have similar behavior and found a solution please post.
>
> As of today I did not find a solution to my problem.
>
> Does any one uses monowall as firewall (or FreeBSD as firewall) for
> hosting purposes?

Of course, thousands do (far more than that if you include
non-m0n0wall FreeBSD).

You may get a better response if you post a new thread outlining the
problem, and what you've tried to fix it up to this point.  This
thread has been spread out over so long that I, and probably the vast
majority of others on this list, have forgotten what it was even
originally about (and most won't make the effort go to back to the
archives and check).

-Chris