[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  westdam <m0n0 at westdam dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.22 client connection error
 Date:  Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:38:06 +0200
Hi
i've got a trouble with a 1.22 cdrom version of m0n0wall.: after some
times mono is up, the clients are unable to connect to some remote
address ( outside lan and wan ). For example, the clients are unable to
connect anymore to his webmail via browser.If I ping the ip address of
the webmail it does the ping , but if I try to connect to any ports (
25, 110, 80 for webmail for example ) they're unable to connect..

If i reboot ther m0n0 all goes as well for a random time..

the conf is this :

1 wan ( static address )
1 lan

1 pptp server active but 2-3 users created only ( no radius )

no rules, just the default one..( lan->wan pass )
there's dns forwarder, dhcp on lan, traffic shaping active

anyone can help me??

i'm unable to solve this situation!!

byez
marco