[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall Source & Destination choices ?
 Date:  Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:10:43 -0400
For the Firewall Source & Destination choices, I see:  Single host or alias,
Network and WAN address.

I'm not quit sure when and where these would be used.

I'm not sure which Network is being referred to.  I imagine it would be an
xxx.xxx.xxx.0/24 address to designate it?

I'm also not sure which WAN address is being referred to.

An example of each with descriptions would help me to understand when and
where these would be used.

Thanks much,

Bob