[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dan Bond" <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 6.1 Port
 Date:  Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:29:22 +0100
If you could release a wrap/net48xx version then am sure a lot of
people would love to test it, but am guessing the major sticking point
is most of those people aren't willing to set up a freebsd6 box to
build the image themselves. I know that I for one would be more than
happy to test it, even if there were some serious issues to be ironed
out, but setting up a freebsd6 box and trying to work out how exactly
to build the image is something I will need a bit more motivation to
do!

Dan