[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems reaching m0n0wall website ?
 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:26:26 -0400
On 8/2/06, Salcido, Cesar <cesar dot salcido at guidancesoftware dot com> wrote:
> I have not been able to reach the m0n0wall site at all

It's sort of working, but VERY slowly.  Like going to http://m0n0.ch
the first time was so slow it timed out.  I hit refresh, and the page
is loading, but it took a few minutes to load up.  The list doesn't
seem to be working right either (or else gmane is unusually slow on
catching up with the last message I sent).

doc.m0n0.ch and wiki.m0n0.ch are hosted by me, they're both working fine.

-Chris