[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  <mwagley at cox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  firewall blocking vpn subnets
 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:57:09 -0500
I have vpn setup like this.  -- M0n0wall <-------> 3com VPN --

It works and I can access things ok, but once in awhile something wierd happens and I see in the
firewall log a block happened.  The firewall is blocking access to the 2.0 side for some reason.

X  13:48:24.392140 LAN, port 1253, port 9600 TCP

I even created rules on the LAN side in the Firewall with to to allow all type
tcp,udp, etc and all ports.   It still pops this up.  And the block still occurs.

Am I missing something?  Why would m0n0wall block traffic going across the vpn?