[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <manuel dot kasper at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems reaching m0n0wall website ?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:17:05 -0600
On 8/2/06, Bob Young <bob at lavamail dot net> wrote:
> I have been having problems reaching some of the M0n0wall web pages over the
> last several days.
>
> About 75% of the time I can't get to some of the M0n0wall pages.
>
> Is there a server problem on the M0n0wall website?

No, but a severe connectivity problem. Apparently, the cable modem
that the server is connected to has failed, and the cable provider has
been anything but helpful in investigating this issue. A new modem is
supposed to arrive soon, and hopefully things will be working again
this weekend. The fact that I'm about 6000 miles away from the site
doesn't help things either. :(

Sorry and thanks for your patience!

- Manuel